Sunday 6 April 2008

What You Been On, Son?

Man, I thought my blog game was tight, but honestly I've been slipping. Having to much fun tryna be a party animal, you see. When I was a kid,I stayed in & read comic books & now, when I should be working, I'm unemployed & going out all the time! Oh, what to do....
Photobucket
Well,I should probably start by letting you know what I've been on.

Music
I've been working with a slew of different producers on the 2nd volume of my mixtape & leme tell you, it's gonna be BIG. How big, I hear you say? How about production from Swizz Beats, Goldielocks, Glamour Soundsystem, Lillica Libertine & more? Plus an exclsuive remix of "Stronger" by Kanye West? Nope-didn't think you were ready!

I'm producing tracks for Tic-Tac's upcoming debut as well executive production on Jai Michele's debut LP & Freezi's new mixtape "A Lil Glance".

Video
First up Freezi is working on a DVD/CD called "F.B.I.". I'm not atcually sure where the title came from,but who am I to question his logic? It'll fetaure him & various MCs natiownide freestyling & battling etc.

And my debut video "MaDnEsS" will be out. Fetauring all sorts of amazing animation & cmaery trickery,courtesy of this clever fella:
Photobucket

Clothes/Action Figures
This man:
Photobucket
Is gonna be helping me do some big things this year-keep an eye out & don't sleep!!

No comments: