Sunday 6 April 2008

Time To Get Soppy

This is Nicole Le-Surf:
Photobucket

She's professionally known as Buzzta. She's responsible for the sickest custom garms on road today. You may have seen her handiwork on: Yes Sir Idol, Macc Mello,Goldielocks,FrankMusic, Tic Tac & yours truly,just to name a few. I've been lucky enough to not just work with on a professional level,but also as a friend.

I don't think I know a single person who is not aware of my choice of career. Now, some people are always there to support & some people aren't. In the short time I've known her, Nicole has been one of those people that are. She's always honest, gives me feedback & cheers me up when I need it. I know you're probably rolling your eyes reading this (& she's probably gonna kill me when she sees it), but I have never been happier & I'm extremely lucky that I get to call such a wonderful woman my girlfriend.

If you find someone that makes you this happy-never let em go! & if you already have that person, make sure they know

1
x

No comments: