Friday 11 April 2008

Wasssstteeeman!

Photobucket

So, Goldielocks releases her new single "Wasteman" on Monday & last night was the launch night. What can I say? "shower" doesn't even cover it.
The Death Set did an amazing set of metal/rap/techno/pure madness which included a mini mosh pit,scaling the bar walls & lots of mad screaming. Then this man spun some tunes:

Photobucket

I duno who homeboy is,but his selction was tight. Everything from Timbo & Missy (when they were good),to Bangers & Cash to EPMD. Shower set if ever I saw one.

Then Goldie came on & straight merked it. With some assistance from Jackson Kid, she performed "Wasteman" (of course), "Neek Chic" & "Y U BVA". She had the whole crowd singing along & she just generally tore it down.
Her husband Jason came on next & oh my days. He opened with "Ps & Qs" & followed it with "No Qualms". I nearly swung for someone!! The set was too big.

Best night I've had in ages. Go support your girl & cop the single

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awwww thanks maaan!