Monday 21 April 2008

Guilty Pleasures

We all have em. The tracks we keep secretly hidden on our iPods. Well, I've had enough of keeping mine hidden! No longer shall I be embaressed! Behold, my secret shame:

Vanessa Carlton - A Thousand Miles


Everyone I know says they hate this song. But as with most Murder Inc artists (Ja Rule, Ashanti), you have to ask yourself: if no-one likes her, how does she keep going platinum?! Anyway, this song is beautiful.

Billy Idol - Eyes Without a Face
Billy Idol is the man. "White Wedding", "Rebel Yell"? Incredible. I'm covering this song on my next album, so before that drops, here's the original for you:


I really like the Lighthouse Family. Like, I own both albums. My wifey rips me for it (she has a point,to be fair), but I think they're brilliant. And as such, I'm posting not one, but two of their vids. Both awful, but the tunes are amazing.

Loving Every Minute- Lighthouse Family


Goodbye Heartbreak

No comments: