Monday 2 June 2008

"That N*gger's Crazy!"

Nas continues to garner attention & controversy (because we keep paying attention!) with the launch of his currently untitled album. He recently screened the video for launch single "Be A N*gger Too". Apparently, it's amazing. I'll reserve judgement til it leaks.
Photobucket

when trying to explain what Nas had name his new album, I didn't want to actually say it to my mate Dave,so I said "the N word". Dave mistook me & thought that I meant the album was literally called The N Word & said how clever it was. When I corrected him, we both laughed & I realized he was right. Calling the album The N Word would get Nas a lot less hassle. Whilst it may not be the exact same title, the rumour mil is suggesting Nas is going to title the album N. We'll see what happens...

Photobucket

No comments: