Thursday 6 March 2008

What I've been up to..

Because with all my hipster posing, you guys tend to forget I'm actually a rapper! So, here's a list of people & companies I'm working with for '08:

Music
Mixtape with the Super-Hero Squad
Featuring on a track on Mogwli's album
Featuring on the debut album of new Universal signing Vanessa Brown
Working with Miami Horror
Doing a remix for French duo Pham

The Love My Style Remix:
Example, JW Knight, Ab-Liva, Mickey Factz & Karizma

Clothes:
Raw Riddim will be doing a series of "remix shirts" with the following companies:
Bear Picnic
Hide & Seek Clothing
Super-Hero Inc.
Monsta Squad

we'll also be producing a cap inconjunction with New Era.

Got some other stuff in the pipeline,but I'll speak on it when it's concrete :)

1 comment:

oldschoolreunion said...

WORD

hows things brother!!

ya gotta link us up!

much love

oldschoolreunion