Thursday 6 March 2008

Things I like

This is going to be a regular post. Becuase, every now & then I will see something on someone elses blog & think "damn..that's hot". So, now I'm claiming said things as if I discovered them. Ingenious :)



I didn't think it was possible for Mickey to get any cooler, but there you go.

Photobucket

Pac-man. New Era caps. Two cool things. Wouldn't it be great if somehow you could combine the two in some way? But how? Aw, it's too much of a dream. No-one will ever do it...

Photobucket

Remember those cool shoes from Moonwalker/Bugsy Malone? Well, Nike took them, added a lil 21st century to them & BAM!! The best shoe ever. Makes me shed a lil tear for all the other shoes that will never be this.



Duuuude. Did you hear that sound? Yeah, that was the sound of your brain exploding after watching that amazing video

1 comment:

mamacita said...

that video makes my vagina cry