Sunday 14 June 2009

Updateage & All That Goodness

Cartoon Me

Whatup peeps. As you can see, I'm halfway through revamping the blog. I despise html, so bare with me.

Might as well let you lot know what I've been up to. Finishing up the album. It's taken five years, but I've had help from some fantastic people & it's finally all coming together. It'll be launched with 3 music vids & I will tour to support it. More details closer to the time (starting in July).

I'm also playing Glastonbury!! I'm so excited. Doing a set with Rolf Harris & one by myself & might possibly be able to worm my way unto the Roots Manuva set, so that would be amazing.

The new tunes are being recorded over the next couple of weeks, so I shall post them on here & my Twitter & hopefully you guys can give me feedback?

anyway, in the meantime, head over to:
What Da Bidness

Peace & Love, Manik

1 comment:

Pull Down The Moon said...

glastonbury.
you should so do reading.
be prepared for a downfall.
but seriously the best of luck.
i'd love to hear your stuff though.