Tuesday 10 March 2009

Who's That Girl?


Ultra Femme
Originally uploaded by GodsGirls
1. Who are you & what do you do?

I`m Wren and I get naked on the internet :p

2. You're one of the world famous Godsgirls. Who's your fave GG & why?

Wowwwwwwwww thats a tough one!! I can`t choose just one and to narrow it down I am gonna pick from girls who are still active on the site (aka still write journals) and love on our members! I have to go with a top two:

Veronica- Because she is the reason I wanted to become a gods girl in the first place and she has some of my fave sets on the site. And to top it off we are in love lol

Linden- Linden to me is the essence of Gods Girls. Shes rad, out going, GORGEOUS, and quirky...

On gods girls we love on all different kinds of beauty but to me these two are the tops <3


This blog revolves around comics, music & fashion, so:
3. If you could have a super power, what would it be?


Time and space travel cause I am the most impatient human on earth!


4. What's your favourite clothes company?

Uhhhg thats a tough one too!! Wrennie had a really sick shopping addiction... But I would have to say I really lean more towards the vintage and second hand finds. T-shirt wise I would have to say www.alumninyc.net. They make magical shirts that I get stoked on not to mention the creator is my best friend on earth!

5. Which new music act(s) are you into at the moment?

At the moment I am super into Owl City and She and Him. If you guys haven`t heard any of [their work], you have to check it out!

6. Anything you'd like to say to the blog readers?

A lil shameless plugging lol. Where you can find me :

Wren's Myspace

Wren's Blog

Wren's Godsgirls Page

Wren's Model Mayhem Profile

Wren's Twitter Account

Wren's At Inked Nation

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Pull Down The Moon said...

owl cityyy (Y)

Anonymous said...

uhhhh....ew.