Thursday 16 October 2008

Things I like

Yeah, I'm still doing this, I just haven't seen much I like recently. Anyway, this month, there has been some dopeness about which has caught my eye:

Daft Punk Bearbricks
Photobucket

Daft Punk? Awesome. Bearbricks? Also awesome. It's simple math really. & these are 400%ers. That's like, four times the awesome. I don't think I have space in my bedroom for these, but I'm with this regardless.

Grafh is back!!
Photobucket
Grafh is one the most underrated artists in rap music today. His debut album went by virtually unnoticed & he didn't really get the props he deserved for his first Green Lantern assisted mixtape The Oracle. That was a real shame, because it was a classic. Well, he & Green have re-teamed & produced a banger of a sequel. DOWNLOAD THIS-NOW!!!

Hot girls in Raw Riddim t-shirts
Photobucket
Raw Riddim! Boobies!! My favourite things in life together in one place. Brings a tear of joy to my eye.

No comments: