Sunday 3 August 2008

I kissed your mum (& she liked it)

Photobucket

As you lot will already know, I have a HUGE jones for Ms Katy Perry. Well, I totally forgot but I had some people up at Capitol & after hearing I was a fan, they were kind enough to send me a copy of her album One Of The Boys. It doesn't disappoint. Go out & buy the US import now (£9.99 at HMV!) or wait til September when the UK edition comes out.

Now, it wouldn't be fair if I was the only person that got that Ms. Perry freeness would it? So, here for your listening pleasure are 2 awesome mixes of her hit single:


Katy Perry- I Kissed A Girl (Kues I Kissed A Squirrel remix)



Katy Perry- I Kissed A Girl (Dr. Luke Remix featuring Mims)




& now, just becuase we can let's look at some photos, shall we?

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

*SIGH* I'm in love...

No comments: